Time Commitment: Full-Time
Location: New York City, NY
Job Description: Do you have an intense passion for social impact, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and/or CSR? Do you find yourself brainstorming ways we can make a better tomorrow? If so, JUV’s Associate Director of Social Impact role may be what you’re looking for in your job search. The Associate Director of Social Impact will be tasked to assist in maintaining the fundamental pillars of the social impact department at JUV and developing how the company will show up for these pillars with business clients and social impact partners. We are looking for someone that cares about the issues that affect the livelihood of diverse young people but has the desire to make a difference. Our Associate Director of Social Impact will be responsible for collaborating with key departmental leaders in identifying specific programs and initiatives that have social impact at their core (these initiatives may be with business clients, non-profit partners, or executed internally with the JUV team). Additionally, the Associate Director of Social Impact will develop and maintain partnerships across multiple industries (marketing, people operations, industry leaders) to increase awareness and engagement for JUV’s social impact programming in the Hyperlink and Jumpstart. Our Associate Director of Social Impact will be responsible for influencing social impact thinking and practice throughout the entire company as we continue to encourage our clients and internal JUV community to put purpose first.
– Help to develop the long term strategy for JUV’s social impact efforts and identify key opportunities to create impact amongst diverse young people globally.
– Spearhead any existing initiatives with the support of the People Operations team across both the Hyperlink and Jumpstart.
– Develop and brainstorm new social impact programming and opportunities both internally and externally.
– Identify, develop, and maintain relationships with partners, organizations, and nonprofits that align with JUV’s social impact mission.
– Track and report on social impact activities to internal and external stakeholders regularly.
– Coordinate and organize all social impact events and programming with support of the People Operations team.
– Must have a robust understanding of cultural, social, identity, and political concerns that drastically affect diverse young people globally.
– 1-3 years of managing CSR initiatives (including but not limited to EDI+B, social equity, and coordinating volunteering opportunities and/or events).
– A passion for establishing and building partnerships with non-profit partners and local community organizations.
– An expert in budget management and ownership.
– The ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders/teams.
– Immense decking research, and people skills.
– Strong communication, both written and verbally.