Time Commitment: Full-time
Job Description: If you can talk for hours about the efficacy of Snapchat Discover in transforming news consumption, we need you. We are looking for someone that has a passion for news, pop culture, and Gen Z trends. We want a dynamic, driven, creative individual that can be the core of JUV Consulting’s internal and external communications strategies. This individual should have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills and loves talking about this generation. This individual has experience navigating sensitive discussion topics with both journalists and the greater public, and can articulate stances and positions with objectivity, sources, and clarity. Additionally, the ideal candidate has experience/great understanding of the marketing agency space. This includes but is not limited to understanding key awards and conferences in the space. This individual is willing to challenge claims in situations where such viewpoints oppose the values of the organization or put its reputation at risk, and works exceptionally well under intensely stressful situations mandating timeliness and precision. This individual upholds professionalism and integrity as north star characteristics throughout all communication channels. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who cares deeply about the world — and can help us show up for how much we care about the world in meaningful ways. This individual should be able to use their writing abilities to brainstorm and create compelling stories that will tell true stories about our company.
– 2+ years of Public Relations experience.
– Has robust understanding of the marketing and creative agency space.
– Has strong external relationships with keys stakeholders, publications, and influencers in the space.
– Manage all press inquiries.
– Craft high quality communication materials (press releases, news statements, media briefs, and other marketing materials).
– Create written press materials (talking points, releases, story pitches).
– Monitor and record all metrics related to the company’s press hits.
– Monitor ongoing trends, news and topics for relevant/timely ways each brand can participate in the dialogue.
– Develop and maintain strong external relationships with key stakeholders, influencers, and publications.
– Develop and maintain a messaging plan for the company to maintain across all platforms and press inquiries.
– Ensure all messaging is on brand with the company’s communication guidelines.
– Oversee and manage client projects.
– Brainstorm and complete expected client deliverables.
– Manage your team when assigned to client projects and ensure all deadlines are met.
– Assist on client projects as a consultant/junior partner/creative when requested.
– Oversee all steps for awards and conferences application.
– Stay up to date on all relevant awards and conferences in the applicable industries.
Benefits: Flexible schedules, unlimited sick days, work from home balance, and immense opportunity to grow.