Time Commitment: Full-Time
Location: The NYC Greater Area
Job Description: Are you obsessed with asking hard hitting questions and analyzing the data? Do you enjoy brainstorming with clients about research-based strategy? Do you find yourself reading research studies for fun? JUV is looking for a Director of Research who loves analyzing, data, staying organized, being creative, and working with people. JUV’s research arm is facilitated through The Receipt (because Gen Z always has the receipts ready), a network of 5,000+ Gen Zers, where we disseminate surveys and create insights for our clients. Fundamentally, this role requires someone who has strong data management skills (qual and quant), experience working with consumer insights, a startup mindset, and is ready to reshape strategically direct our research products and services.
– Research, analyze, interpret, visualize, and present survey data sourced from our network of young people
– Using SPSS/other mechanisms to analyze data
– Strategize on how to expand the Receipt to improve retention rates
– Understand weaknesses, strengths, and places for growth for the Receipt
– Research mechanisms to improve surveys such as A/B testing, conjoint analysis, etc.
– Manage data to fill in the gaps of the Receipt in terms of demographics and recruitment
– Take lead with thought leadership research studies
– Assist management with all data and tech needs
– Touch base with clients to understand their needs/asks for a given survey
– Oversee the creation of insights decks around survey analysis and one pagers with key takeaways from the survey results
Qualifications: The Director of Research must be able to think critically about how we can market and expand the Receipt as a network, to be as representative of Gen Z as possible. We ultimately want someone that is excited to be in the start-up space and loves data, to release, publish, and create insights that highlight the way Gen Z thinks and acts. Experienced and suitable candidates will be considered to additionally lead business development and growth efforts for the department as a whole.