Location: New York City, NY
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Job Description: Are you constantly switching between TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter? Are your weekly screentime reports embarrassingly high to share in the group chat? Are you constantly thinking of new creative ways to catch the public eye online? If so, we need you. We’re looking for someone that loves social media (bonus points for being well versed in TikTok), pop culture, and Gen Z culture. JUV is a robust community with lots of stories to tell — and we are looking for someone with experience in storytelling, story-making, and story shaping to bring us to the next level. We are looking for someone who documents everything relentlessly, obsesses over the perfect copywriting, color codes everything, hates the latest cringey trend, has a deep love of Canva, lives on social media, and has enough video editing skills to create out of this world TikTok/Instagram content (i.e. cropping, combining, and editing video clips). If you can talk about a meme, how the lighting in that movie made you furious, and the latest influencer drama in the same breath — this job is for you. We want to grow our following by leaning even more into ourselves — and we need a leader to help us do that.
– Must be able to clearly and compellingly communicate complex ideas using words and images.
– Must have excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
– Must have a robust knowledge of all necessary social media platforms, including but not limited to, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, and LinkedIn (brownie points if you can help us better understand Twitch).
– Must be able to work/respond quickly and spontaneously to key cultural events/topics (aka, what’s the latest gossip in the group chat)
– Must have knowledge of influencer marketing and management.
– Must be able to create strong social media graphics and content (Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, and more).
– Must have video editing skills.
– Work directly with the Senior Director of Brand to help shape the brand and the aesthetic of our social media accounts.
– Oversee social media strategy for all JUV social media (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch, etc.).
– Measure the success of every social media campaign.
– Gather and create content for social media posts.
– Collaborate with the Marketing and Growth team.
– Communicate with industry stakeholders and influencers via social media to create a strong network.