Time Commitment: Full-Time
Job Description: Are you constantly scrolling through TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter? Can you name the hottest TikTok trend and its creator faster than you can count? Are you constantly thinking of creative ways that brands can utilize their influencers/public figures? JUV is looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator that has a passion for finding new ways to execute innovative brand campaigns and help build out The Shoutout, JUV’s internal influencer network. The Influencer Marketing Coordinator will assist in executing all things influencer marketing at JUV. They will support projects and contracts/SOWs that involve social media campaigns, influencer councils, product seeding, etc. They will work with the Senior Director of Influencer Marketing to acquire new clients and contracts in order to grow The Shoutout. Additionally, our influencer marketing coordinator will assist in building relationships with creators in Los Angeles utilizing a purpose-driven and relationship-based approach. This individual should possess a deep understanding of influencers, agents/managers, deal structure, and social platforms.
– Support our Senior Director of Influencer Marketing who leads this sector of JUV.
– Connect and collaborate with the internal Shoutout team, including a fellow Director of Influencer Marketing and Shoutout Strategists, who handle all influencer related work.
– Collaborate with creative team + project ops to develop innovative influencer marketing campaigns.
– Leverage their own connections to create new JUV/Influencer relationships, building relationships with influencers and creators.
– Oversee casting and contracting of influencers for campaigns.
– Assist in overseeing revision and approval process, launch, and post-launch responsibilities for influencer campaigns.
– Assist in the training and resource provisions necessary for JUV’s larger consulting and leadership cohort to understand and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
– Supporting campaigns on an ad hoc basis.
– Working directly with clients to answer relevant questions and provide relevant assistance regarding influencer campaigns and marketing when the Senior Partner or Account Director requests it.
– Researching and expanding our reach onto new social media platforms.
– Effectively communicate and represent JUV’s mission statement on a daily basis.
– Stay up to date with Gen Z pop culture including brands, trends, and relevant creators.
– Assist in creating, revising, and executing on client SOWs that involve influencer work.