Time Commitment: at least 10-15 hours per week
Location: London, England
Job Description: Do you have outstanding marketing experience and out of this world organizational skills? Are you obsessed with following trends and keeping up with pop culture? This is the perfect job for Gen Zers with marketing and/or agency experience that love finding new ways for brands to reach the Gen Z audience. Junior Partners are a part of project leadership for each contract. They are strong organizers, brainstormers, managers, problem solvers and communicators — with their team, their client, and JUV executives. Their ability to manage a team of consultants efficiently while communicating to the client effectively is a challenging balance, and therefore they are incredibly key to a contract’s success. Junior Partners, alongside Senior Partners, and/or Account Directors will be the main point of contact between the client and the team and, along with Account leaders, will be in charge of emailing, planning/leading meetings, shaping strategy, creating a timeline, and ensuring that the consulting team sticks to that timeline over the course of the project. This role will require the candidate to be currently based out of London and be comfortable commuting around London to attend in-person events, assist in leading client meetings, and coordinate and plan experiential events.
• Owns all administrative tasks such as note-taking, meeting scheduling and coordinating through Workplace.
• Helps project lead develop and stick to timeline.
• Able to present both their ideas and the team’s idea to the client and answer questions regarding the work.
• Attend any IRL events and/or client meetings for the specific projects they are co-leading.
• Seeks direction from Account lead or JUV leadership to navigate ambiguity, prioritize the highest impact things, and set timeline expectations for your work.
• You regularly communicate progress, risks and difficult trade-offs that impact your work to the project lead.
• Effectively execute on tasks as an individual, with a high level of quality and help others to do the same.
• You effectively participate in the core processes of your team (timeline, task delegation, addressing client feedback).
• Works independently with reduced guidance from the project lead on client deliverables such as slide creation, strategy development, conducting research analysis, Gen Z feedback on client deliverables, social media content creation, and influencer programs.
• Can solve routine problems and vague issues on their own without close supervision.
• Fill in as backup for project lead when they are OOO or unavailable and respond to all client communications promptly.
• Uses Notion and Google Drive to take notes, review and assign tasks and organize all file folders with appropriate project documents.
• Guides consultants on how to use JUV tools and apps and helps to troubleshoot any issues with access or functionality.
• Working knowledge of JUV project management process and able to relay tasks and steps to others when called upon.
• Must have marketing or advertising experience (this can be an internship or via your current major), professional social media strategy a plus
• Must be extremely organized.
• Must have strong professional and client relationship skills.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• The ability to juggle long term and short term projects.
• Strong leadership and delegation skills.
• Outstanding time management skills.
• Be able to work independently and take initiative to identify and solve important problems
• Can be flexible with time and meet deadlines with tight turnaround time.
• Must be able to work at least 10-15 hours per week (with potential to increase outside of school season) and work with teams operating across different time zones (GMT, EST, CST, PST).
• Must be currently based in London. When needed, must be able to attend in-person events, both client facing and/or internal meetings.
• Previous experience with Notion and Google Workspace is a plus!