Location: Remote/New York City, NY
Time Commitment: Contract
Job Description: Do you have outstanding marketing experience and out of this world organizational skills? Are you obsessed with Gen Z culture and finding new ways for brands to reach us? This is the perfect job for Gen Zers with marketing and/or agency experience that love our culture. Senior Partners are the project leader for each contract. They are strong organizers, brainstormers, managers, problem solvers and communicators — with their team, their client, and JUV exec. Their ability to manage a team of consultants efficiently while communicating to the client effectively is a challenging balance, and therefore they are incredibly key to a contract’s success. Senior Partners will be the main point of contact between the client and the team and will be in charge of emailing, planning/leading meetings, shaping strategy, creating a timeline, and ensuring that the consulting team sticks to that timeline over the course of the project.
Responsibilities: Senior Partners are ultimately responsible for the success of the projects they are leading. The consistent responsibilities of the Senior Partner will be internal/external calls, checking in with the COO, creating and following a schedule, leading meetings/strategy work, assist in ideation of innovative campaign ideas, marketing concepts, and strategy plans, edit decks, reports, and other deliverables for client needs.. They are largely responsible for quality control of our consultants’ work and follow through of our services. After the completion of a contract, the Senior Partner will be in charge of providing and collecting feedback from the team and client on areas of growth as well as pitching new ideas based on the project as a means of continuing work with the client.
– Must have marketing or advertising experience (this can be an internship or via your current major), professional social media strategy experience is a plus.
– Must be extremely organized.
– Must have strong professional and client relationship skills.
– Exceptional communication skills.
– The ability to juggle long term and short term projects.
– Strong leadership and delegation skills.
– Outstanding time management skills.
– Must be able to work at least 10-15 hours per week (which potential to increase outside of school season).