Director of Social Media
Weekly Commitment: Full-Time
Job Description: Are you constantly switching between TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter? Are your weekly screentime reports embarrassingly high to share in the group chat? Are you constantly thinking of new creative ways to catch the public eye online? If so, we need you. We’re looking for someone that loves social media (bonus points for being well versed in TikTok), pop culture, and Gen Z culture. JUV is a robust community with lots of stories to tell -- and we are looking for someone with experience in storytelling, story-making, and story shaping to bring us to the next level. We are looking for someone who documents everything relentlessly, obsesses over the perfect copywriting, color codes everything, hates the latest cringey trend, has a deep love of Canva, lives on social media, and has enough video editing skills to create out of this world TikTok/Instagram content (i.e. cropping, combining, and editing video clips). If you can talk about a meme, how the lighting in that movie made you furious, and the latest influencer drama in the same breath -- this job is for you. We want to grow our following by leaning even more into ourselves -- and we need a leader to help us do that.
-Must be able to clearly and compellingly communicate complex ideas using words and images.
-Must have excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
-Must have a robust knowledge of all necessary social media platforms, including but not limited to, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, and LinkedIn (brownie points if you can help us better understand Twitch).
-Must be able to work/respond quickly and spontaneously to key cultural events/topics (aka, what’s the latest gossip in the group chat).
-Must have knowledge of influencer marketing and management.
-Must be able to create strong social media graphics and content (Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, and more).
-Must have video editing skills.
-Work directly with the Senior Director of Brand to help shape the brand and the aesthetic of our social media accounts.
-Oversee social media strategy for all JUV social media (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch, etc.).
-Measure the success of every social media campaign.
-Gather and create content for social media posts.
-Collaborate with the Marketing and Growth team.
-Communicate with industry stakeholders and influencers via social media to create a strong network.Apply Now!
Time Commitment: 15-20 hours/week
Location: New York, NY
Job Description: We are looking for someone who is jaw-droppingly organized. If you are obsessed with color-coding, meeting wonderful humans, and keeping a perfect to-do list, then this job is for you JUV is looking for a personal assistant who is hardworking, detail-oriented, driven, and loves working with people. This role will need someone who has the ability to handle multiple long-term and short-term projects, meet deadlines, and provide daily administrative and project support to the Chief Executive Officer. Reporting directly to our CEO, this individual must love to take initiative and must commit to being 5 steps ahead of the game. Our company is constantly growing and on the move, we need someone that will tie together all the loose ends that are left. The PA must be comfortable handling and filing sensitive client and personnel information on a daily basis. Although this role is part-time, there is potential to grow.
We are far less concerned about what school you went to, what your GPA is/was, or if you have a certain number of years of experience in a certain sector. We are far more concerned with you who are as a person, how you will be able to excel in this role, and if your passions align with this role. Essentially, we are looking for:
- Someone who gets giddy at the thought of color-coding calendars to make them perfectly neat.
- Someone who is passionate about the power of young people.
- Someone who loves stalking random niche accounts on Instagram.
- Someone who has some graphic/aesthetic abilities in terms of making decks/basic graphics.
- Someone who knows how to use Google Drive well — Google Spreadsheets are our best friend.
- Someone who will challenge us to all work better/smarter.
- Someone who knows ~internet~.
- Someone who can write, speak and communicate with ease.
- Someone who wants to work hard to build JUV.
- Someone who loves working with new people every day.
- Somebody we can trust with all the details that make our company move forward.
Responsibilities: The consistent responsibilities for the PA will include, but are not limited to:
- Supporting the CEO by scheduling calls, managing calendars, and organizing emails, client lists, and important documents.
- Support the CEO in all Ad Hoc administrative tasks.
- Providing general administrative support to the team including scheduling internal and client meetings, reserving space, making travel arrangements, and managing the office space.
- Mail all outgoing JUV mail/packages and check mailroom/packages daily.
- Helping the JUV team prepare for client and internal meetings, creating meeting agendas, and recording detailed minutes from the meetings.
- Assist with printing, faxing, and scanning vital client and personnel documents.
- Coordinating meetings, events, retreats, and other relevant team gatherings.
- Maintaining and organizing all shared drives, documents, and spreadsheets.
- Keep the JUV team organized and on task for all projects.
Director of Public Relations
Time Commitment: Full-time
Job Description: If you can talk for hours about the efficacy of Snapchat Discover in transforming news consumption, we need you. We are looking for someone that has a passion for news, pop culture, and Gen Z trends. We want a dynamic, driven, creative individual that can be the core of JUV Consulting’s internal and external communications strategies. This individual should have incredibly strong written and verbal communication skills and loves talking about this generation. This individual has experience navigating sensitive discussion topics with both journalists and the greater public, and can articulate stances and positions with objectivity, sources, and clarity. Additionally, the ideal candidate has experience/great understanding of the marketing agency space. This includes but is not limited to understanding key awards and conferences in the space. This individual is willing to challenge claims in situations where such viewpoints oppose the values of the organization or put its reputation at risk, and works exceptionally well under intensely stressful situations mandating timeliness and precision. This individual upholds professionalism and integrity as north star characteristics throughout all communication channels. Furthermore, we are looking for someone who cares deeply about the world -- and can help us show up for how much we care about the world in meaningful ways. This individual should be able to use their writing abilities to brainstorm and create compelling stories that will tell true stories about our company.
- 2+ years of Public Relations experience.
- Has robust understanding of the marketing and creative agency space.
- Has strong external relationships with keys stakeholders, publications, and influencers in the space.
- Manage all press inquiries.
- Craft high quality communication materials (press releases, news statements, media briefs, and other marketing materials).
- Create written press materials (talking points, releases, story pitches).
- Monitor and record all metrics related to the company’s press hits.
- Monitor ongoing trends, news and topics for relevant/timely ways each brand can participate in the dialogue.
- Develop and maintain strong external relationships with key stakeholders, influencers, and publications.
- Develop and maintain a messaging plan for the company to maintain across all platforms and press inquiries.
- Ensure all messaging is on brand with the company's communication guidelines.
- Oversee and manage client projects.
- Brainstorm and complete expected client deliverables.
- Manage your team when assigned to client projects and ensure all deadlines are met.
- Assist on client projects as a consultant/junior partner/creative when requested.
- Oversee all steps for awards and conferences application.
- Stay up to date on all relevant awards and conferences in the applicable industries.
Benefits: Flexible schedules, unlimited sick days, work from home balance, and immense opportunity to grow.
Do you find yourself aimlessly scrolling through TikTok for hours after making fire content for your account? Can you name TikTok influencers faster than calculating? Are you obsessive about growing your brand like a true Gen Zer? We are specifically looking for someone who can answer these questions because they love TikTok, virtual community, and have a creative, open-minded spirit.
We are looking for a TikTok Specialist who will think outside the box, is on top of every trend, and has proficient video editing skills. This role is aimed specifically at folks interested in creating short-form, compelling video content.
We don’t care about which university you attended, if you went to university, or what your GPA is/was -- we care about what makes you excited to wake up in the morning. We are looking for someone who is hard-working, creative, passionate, and undoubtedly innovative. We don’t believe in doing business as usual -- and we are always looking for folks to join us who are similarly interested in doing things differently. We care about heart, and we are excited to get to know a bit more about yours and what fills it with joy!
The main responsibilities of this role lie in serving as a content creator for TikTok, whether for our internal brand account(s), or as a Consultant-level team member with clients.
- A deep understanding of TikTok as a social media and community-building platform.
- Assisting in the development of TikTok strategy, activations, and content.
- Creating and executing a content calendar with both original ideas and further collaboration with your team.
- The want and ability to ideate + execute on bold and disruptive video content ideas.
- Monitoring and capitalizing on social media metrics in order to improve future content engagement.
- Working with partners to bring campaign ideas to life.
- Staying on top of latest/hottest social media trends.
- Coming up with big/bold/brave ideas -- and making them happen.
- Existing presence on TikTok with regularly posted content.
- Phenomenal ability to manage projects efficiently.
- Familiarity with digital assets, social media, and content management.
- Stellar communication skills -- from texting to speaking to e-mailing.
- Standout copy/caption writing, presentation, and people skills.
- Passion and eye for design, alongside proficient video editing skills
- Social media management experience (you don’t need big corporate experience managing social media, but if you managed a school club’s social account -- tell us about it!).
- An obsession with Gen Z trends/culture.
- A need to make the world a better place -- we are always looking for people who will fit into our purpose-driven ethos more than anything else.
+1 if you:
- Know about other platforms like Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Twitch, Clubhouse, etc--, and have experience creating/participating in them.
- Have project management experience (did you manage a team in some capacity in your life? that team could be a sports team or a non-profit venture, but we want to hear about it!)
- Lowkey have great engagement (or highkey have a lot of followers).
Compensation: $20/hour base rateApply Now!
The Receipt is a curated community-based ecosystem based all over the world. Join a community of over 3,000 Gen Zers ready to say what they really think about brands. Share perspectives on trends, test prototypes and participate in potential focus groups, brand ambassadorship opportunities and more! We know that Gen Z has opinions and insights on the world we live in, from product development to brand missions and youth trends. The Receipt is a sounding board for insights and research led by Gen Z voices. It is a place to share opportunities and empower young people to directly tell brands and companies what they want to see changed. You will get to try and test new concepts and ideas through our surveys, engage in raffles for prizes, be featured across our socials and have a centralized place to learn about scholarships, opportunities, job features, and so much more.
Qualifications: Generation Z member (Ages 14-24), able to respond to emails within 48 hours
Perks: Access to professional development programs (mentorship, academic advising, webinars, etc.), career opportunities for young people (summer programs, internships, jobs, etc.) and some free swag/prizes that companies may offer through our surveys.
Time Commitment: Maximum 30-60 minutes/week
Deadline: Rolling applicationsApply Now!
We are looking for influencers who are willing to work hard and promote campaigns co-created by JUV. If you'd like to be considered for upcoming JUV promotional projects, please complete the form below to become a member of The Shoutout, our internal JUV influencer network. Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to JUV Chief People Officer, Maia Ervin (firstname.lastname@example.org).Apply Now!