Compensation: 55K – 75K (annually)
Location: New York City or Los Angeles
Job Description: Are you somebody who is *obsessed* with color-coding your notes, bringing people together, and making ~Instagrammable~ experiences come to life? We, at JUV, are on the hunt for an Event Producer to help lead our client events here (often creator activations) as well as our major conference, ZCON. We are definitely looking for someone who has planned at least a soiree or two from start to finish before – but more than that are looking for someone who will bring energy, expertise, and enthusiasm to our experiential/community-building efforts.
• Coordinate an event plan with budget, timeline, and a to-do list that covers all bases.
• Be in the know for popular venues, cool vendors, and manage all the moving parts to bring them together!!!
• Coordinate food, drinks, rallying talent, and setting up/ideating/executing sounds + visuals.
• Be the brains behind a genius marketing plan to get folks hyped and ready to attend branded events.
• Run ticketing and sign-ups like a pro.
• Dream up and run the show — keynotes, panels, workshops… you name it, you’re on it.
• You’re HBIC when it’s showtime — manage all sponsor and production deliverables, keep the vendors in check, handle show running, manage production staff, and make sure everyone’s having a blast.
• Wrap it all up with a cute bow — see how things went, and put together all sponsor reports and impact reporting decks and presentations.
• Our top priority for all our events are the vibes and the values — let us know how you plan to bring these to the forefront.
• 3+ years of event-planning experience or the equivalent in high-powered logistics experiences and drive!
• Bring the receipts — past events, parties, influencer work, connections and experiences — we want to see what you’ve worked on!
• Budgets, schedules, delegating, contracting, and managing different vendor needs are fun and easy for you.
• You’re organized and are able to show client-facing abilities and experience.
• You’re excited about working in a fast-paced environment and with a team of diverse young professionals.
• You know how to get the word out — everything from event marketing to creative branding to guerilla marketing strategies and attendee comms!
• LA and NYC are your playgrounds — you know the who, the what, the where, and the when for what’s cool and trending <3
If you have any questions/concerns, please email JUV’s Chief of Staff, Anson, at email@example.com.Apply Now!
Compensation: $20 – $27 (hourly)
Time Commitment: at least 10-15 hours per week
Location: Los Angeles, San Francisco, or London
Job Description: Do you have outstanding marketing experience and out of this world organizational skills? Are you obsessed with following trends and keeping up with pop culture? This is the perfect job for Gen Zers with marketing and/or agency experience that love finding new ways for brands to reach the Gen Z audience. Junior Partners are a part of project leadership for each contract. They are strong organizers, brainstormers, managers, problem solvers and communicators — with their team, their client, and JUV executives. Their ability to manage a team of consultants efficiently while communicating to the client effectively is a challenging balance, and therefore they are incredibly key to a contract’s success. Junior Partners, alongside Senior Partners, and/or Account Directors will be the main point of contact between the client and the team and, along with Account leaders, will be in charge of emailing, planning/leading meetings, shaping strategy, creating a timeline, and ensuring that the consulting team sticks to that timeline over the course of the project.
• Owns all administrative tasks such as note-taking, meeting scheduling and coordinating through Workplace.
• Helps project lead develop and stick to timeline.
• Able to present both their ideas and the team’s idea to the client and answer questions regarding the work.
• Attend any IRL events and/or client meetings for the specific projects they are co-leading.
• Seeks direction from Account lead or JUV leadership to navigate ambiguity, prioritize the highest impact things, and set timeline expectations for your work.
• You regularly communicate progress, risks and difficult trade-offs that impact your work to the project lead.
• Effectively execute on tasks as an individual, with a high level of quality and help others to do the same.
• You effectively participate in the core processes of your team (timeline, task delegation, addressing client feedback).
• Works independently with reduced guidance from the project lead on client deliverables such as slide creation, strategy development, conducting research analysis, Gen Z feedback on client deliverables, social media content creation, and influencer programs.
• Can solve routine problems and vague issues on their own without close supervision.
• Fill in as backup for project lead when they are OOO or unavailable and respond to all client communications promptly.
• Uses Notion and Google Drive to take notes, review and assign tasks and organize all file folders with appropriate project documents.
• Guides consultants on how to use JUV tools and apps and helps to troubleshoot any issues with access or functionality.
• Working knowledge of JUV project management process and able to relay tasks and steps to others when called upon.
• Must have marketing or advertising experience (this can be an internship or via your current major), professional social media strategy a plus
• Must be extremely organized.
• Must have strong professional and client relationship skills.
• Exceptional communication skills.
• The ability to juggle long term and short term projects.
• Strong leadership and delegation skills.
• Outstanding time management skills.
• Be able to work independently and take initiative to identify and solve important problems
• Can be flexible with time and meet deadlines with tight turnaround time.
• Must be able to work at least 10-15 hours per week and work with teams operating across different time zones (EST, CST, PST).
• Must be currently based in one of the locations provided above, and when needed, must be able to attend in-person events, both client-facing and/or internal meetings, in the greater LA, SF, or London areas.
• Previous experience with Notion and Google Workspace is a plus!
If you have any questions/concerns, please email JUV’s Associate Director of People Operations, Garin at firstname.lastname@example.org.Apply Now!
Time Commitment: 🤷🏽
Job Description: Want to join the JUV team and make an impact to empower Gen Zers? Don’t see open roles that may be for you? JUV is always looking for talented individuals to join our team – let *us* make the pieces fit together and find the right place for you. We have needs across all our departments including finance, growth, accounts, marketing, research, brand, operations, and human resources. Whether you’re a creative person who loves to plan your next social media post, an energized person who loves creating and presenting their marketing campaign decks to clients, or a logistical person who loves working with spreadsheets (or all the above), this application will allow you to showcase your true self! We want to know your passions and what drives you!
– Must have strong writing and analytical skills.
– Must be a great written and verbal communicator.
– Someone who is a team player and loves to collaborate.
– Have creative and resourceful problem-solving skills.
– Willing to work with our expansive network of young people and work towards the empowerment of GenZ.
– Highly motivated and excited to join our purpose-driven company!
Time Commitment: Variable, per project basis
Job Description: We are looking for influencers who are willing to work hard and promote campaigns co-created by JUV. If you’d like to be considered for upcoming JUV promotional projects, please complete the form below to become a member of The Shoutout, our internal JUV influencer network. Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to JUV’s Chief People Officer, Maia Ervin.Apply Now!
Time Commitment: Maximum 30-60 minutes/week
Job Description: The Receipt is a curated community-based ecosystem based all over the world. Join a community of over 7,500+ Gen Zers ready to say what they really think about brands. Share perspectives on trends, test prototypes and participate in potential focus groups, brand ambassadorship opportunities and more! We know that Gen Z has opinions and insights on the world we live in, from product development to brand missions and youth trends. The Receipt is a sounding board for insights and research led by Gen Z voices. It is a place to share opportunities and empower young people to directly tell brands and companies what they want to see changed. You will get to try and test new concepts and ideas through our surveys, engage in raffles for prizes, be featured across our socials and have a centralized place to learn about scholarships, opportunities, job features, and so much more.
Qualifications: Generation Z member (Ages 14-26), able to respond to emails within 48 hours.
Perks: Access to professional development programs (mentorship, academic advising, webinars, etc.), career opportunities for young people (summer programs, internships, jobs, etc.) and some free swag/prizes that companies may offer through our surveys.
Deadline: Rolling applications.Apply Now!