Time Commitment: Full-Time
Location: New York City, NY
Job Description: Are you the person who takes the time to know everyone’s interests and hobbies? Are you obsessed with visual storytelling, collaborative brainstorming, and purpose-driven marketing? We are looking for someone who’s a people person. Someone who loves getting to know our JUV resources inside and out and has an encyclopedic knowledge of the team’s passions, interests, availability and skills. We are looking for someone who not only thrives with structure but is able to create it for others. The future Resource Manager was a teacher and a mentor in their past life. This person will not only act as a primary resource to learn about all things JUV but they will be tasked with building and maintaining training materials and the general resource hub so their lessons can live on through other members of the JUV marketing team. Ultimately, the responsibilities of the Resource Manager are three fold: staffing client projects, building internal resources and maintaining processes. The Resource Manager will also get the opportunity to represent JUV by fulfilling speaking engagements such as Gen Z bootcamps and workshops for our clients! If you enjoy managing teams, bringing creative ideas to life, and working with clients to tell stories that matter -- this is the position for you.
We don’t really care where you went to school, we care about what makes you excited to wake up in the morning. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, passionate, creative, quick, innovative, and unmistakably unusual. We don’t believe in doing business as usual -- and we are always looking for folks to join us who are similarly interested in doing things differently. We care about heart, and we are excited to get to know a bit more about yours.
- Staffing each JUV project, retainer, and pitch with the appropriate full-time and part-time resources.
- Establish a keen understanding of each of JUV resources- strengths, weaknesses, and skillsets.
- Create and maintain a system to track resource bandwidth with strategic precision.
- Be able to speak knowledgeably about resources, specific project staffing, and bandwidth when asked by Senior Leadership.
- Write compelling content that will live under the general resources hub on Notion that assists the team in performing their role.
- Ensure that all employees and contractors on the marketing team training are kept up to date.
- Schedule both internal and external client kick-off meetings ensuring the right resources are in attendance, agenda is created and sent prior to the call, and that the client backgrounder is filled in by the growth team.
- Lead the internal kick-off call and make sure the project lead and resources are set up for success on the client kick-off call.
- Design and facilitate Gen Z workshops for our clients that immerses them in the Gen Z culture and sparks new ideas for their brands moving forward.
- Review SOW’s when sent to projects by the growth team and provide feedback to ensure the project is realistic and clear to the client and projects.
- Type A+ organizational skills to help keep track of all consultant and full-time teams availability and project staffing.
- Top-tier conversationalist who has the ability to really get to know all of JUV’s resources and get them to open up about their experience, interests, and skillset.
- Expert knowledge of not only JUV’s current projects but projects in the sales pipeline that will need to be staffed in the near term.
- A clear understanding of the support staff needed to complete the deliverables outlined in the project SOW’s.
- Exceptional communication skills that can adapt to the person they are training or convey project details.
- Extreme attention to detail to keep all trackers and mastersheet up to date.
- Ability to be both proactive and reactive to ensure we’re planning ahead and able to pivot quickly as projects evolve.
- A penchant for coaching junior team members on best practices, the JUV process, and ways to optimize the way they work.
- A top-notch public speaker who has the ability to captivate any room they enter both IRL and virtual.
Growth Operations Specialist
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Location: New York City, NY (or the Greater NYC Area)
Job Description: Are you passionate about building new relationships and pursuing new opportunities? Do you enjoy working closely with clients to deliver impactful communication and creative strategies? We are looking for someone who loves talking, brainstorming, staying organized, being creative, and working with people to join our Growth team as the Growth Operations Specialist. We are looking for someone who has the ability to talk to clients with finesse, make fire decks, and can transcribe an entire conversation without breaking a sweat. We need someone who is quick on their feet-- and pays attention to detail while never losing sight of the bigger picture. This role will consist of lots of calls, writing proposals, monitoring metrics, and strategizing about how JUV can scale impactfully. The Growth Operations Specialist will work closely with the CEO by assisting them throughout the many steps of the JUV sales process. We are looking for a collaborative spirit and team player that enjoys working with cross-functional teams. We don’t care about which university you attended, what your GPA is, or if you even went to college -- we care about what excites you and why you wake up in the morning. We are looking for someone who is charismatic, hardworking, passionate, creative, committed, and thinks critically to get the job done. We have incredibly ambitious goals as a company, and are eager to find a candidate who will help us reach and exceed them.
- Support the CEO in all pitch/client meetings, and occasionally other members of the Growth team. These tasks include note taking, sending follow-up emails, editing SOWs and proposals, preparing industry and client research in advance of calls as talking points for the CEO.
- Assist with coordinating anything and everything related to the pitch process (scheduling, client bios, internal team preparation, etc.).
- Organize teams and efforts around client proposals and pitch decks.
- Research potential clients and areas of new business with the team.
- Be a lead point of contact for many client relationships.
- Maintain a pipeline of new and current client relationships and opportunities.
- Effectively communicate and represent JUV’s mission statement on a daily basis.
- Maintain strict organization and integrity of JUV’s sales pipeline, metrics, data and associated reporting.
- Assist with all other related tasks associated with helping the Growth team develop and maintain client relationships and projects.
- Ensure accurate data is updated and tracked in our CRM, and run associated sales reports each week for management.
- Extremely organized (we’re talking about a color coding legend!)
- A keen eye for detail.
- Fast and diligent note taker.
- Exceptional communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Strong bias towards action and a consistent track record of delivering results by doing whatever it takes.
- Experience supporting a c-suite level executive is a plus!
- Technical fluency with Hubspot or similar CRM system is a plus!
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Location: New York City, NY
Job Description: We are looking for someone who is jaw-droppingly organized. If you are obsessed with color-coding, meeting wonderful humans, and keeping a perfect to-do list, then this job is for you JUV is looking for a personal assistant who is hardworking, detail-oriented, driven, and loves working with people. This role will need someone who has the ability to handle multiple long-term and short-term projects, meet deadlines, and provide daily administrative and project support to the Chief Executive Officer. Reporting directly to our CEO, this individual must love to take initiative and must commit to being 5 steps ahead of the game. Our company is constantly growing and on the move, we need someone that will tie together all the loose ends that are left. The PA must be comfortable handling and filing sensitive client and personnel information on a daily basis. Although this role is part-time, there is potential to grow.
- Supporting the CEO by scheduling calls, managing calendars, and organizing emails, client lists, and important documents
- Support the CEO in all Ad Hoc administrative tasks.
- Providing general administrative support to the team including scheduling internal and client meetings, reserving space, making travel arrangements, and managing the office space.
- Mail all outgoing JUV mail/packages and check mailroom/packages daily.
- Helping the JUV team prepare for client and internal meetings, creating meeting agendas, and recording detailed minutes from the meetings.
- Assist with printing, faxing, and scanning vital client and personnel documents.
- Coordinating meetings, events, retreats, and other relevant team gatherings.
- Maintaining and organizing all shared drives, documents, and spreadsheets.
- Keep the JUV team organized and on task for all projects.
- Someone who gets giddy at the thought of color-coding calendars to make them perfectly neat.
- Someone who is passionate about the power of young people.
- Someone who loves stalking random niche accounts on Instagram.
- Someone who has some graphic/aesthetic abilities in terms of making decks/basic graphics.
- Someone who knows how to use Google Drive well — Google Spreadsheets are our best friend.
- Someone who will challenge us to all work better/smarter.
- Someone who knows ~internet~.
- Someone who can write, speak and communicate with ease.
- Someone who wants to work hard to build JUV.
- Someone who loves working with new people every day.
- Somebody we can trust with all the details that make our company move forward.
Associate Director of Social Impact
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Location: New York City, NY
Job Description: Do you have an intense passion for social impact, Equity, Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging, and/or CSR? Do you find yourself brainstorming ways we can make a better tomorrow? If so, JUV’s Associate Director of Social Impact role may be what you’re looking for in your job search. The Associate Director of Social Impact will be tasked to assist in maintaining the fundamental pillars of the social impact department at JUV and developing how the company will show up for these pillars with business clients and social impact partners. We are looking for someone that cares about the issues that affect the livelihood of diverse young people but has the desire to make a difference. Our Associate Director of Social Impact will be responsible for collaborating with key departmental leaders in identifying specific programs and initiatives that have social impact at their core (these initiatives may be with business clients, non-profit partners, or executed internally with the JUV team). Additionally, the Associate Director of Social Impact will develop and maintain partnerships across multiple industries (marketing, people operations, industry leaders) to increase awareness and engagement for JUV’s social impact programming in the Hyperlink and Jumpstart. Our Associate Director of Social Impact will be responsible for influencing social impact thinking and practice throughout the entire company as we continue to encourage our clients and internal JUV community to put purpose first.
- Help to develop the long term strategy for JUV’s social impact efforts and identify key opportunities to create impact amongst diverse young people globally.
- Spearhead any existing initiatives with the support of the People Operations team across both the Hyperlink and Jumpstart.
- Develop and brainstorm new social impact programming and opportunities both internally and externally.
- Identify, develop, and maintain relationships with partners, organizations, and nonprofits that align with JUV’s social impact mission.
- Track and report on social impact activities to internal and external stakeholders regularly.
- Coordinate and organize all social impact events and programming with support of the People Operations team.
- Must have a robust understanding of cultural, social, identity, and political concerns that drastically affect diverse young people globally.
- 1-3 years of managing CSR initiatives (including but not limited to EDI+B, social equity, and coordinating volunteering opportunities and/or events).
- A passion for establishing and building partnerships with non-profit partners and local community organizations.
- An expert in budget management and ownership.
- The ability to collaborate with multiple stakeholders/teams.
- Immense decking research, and people skills.
- Strong communication, both written and verbally.
Business Development Director
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Location: New York City, New York / Remote
Job Description: We’re looking for a versatile sales leader who can coach a budding team on pitching senior-level decisions makers at fortune 500 companies, build a robust data-supported sales infrastructure that allows the organization to constantly learn and evolve, as well as oversee a creative process that imagines big bold ideas that excite new and existing clients. We are looking for a highly competitive-minded manager who is capable of supporting pitches and prospect content and research efficiently and effectively. This person will work directly with our marketing team to manage the handoff of new leads and key relationships and then with our Accounts team to develop pitch strategies and properly spec out scopes to successfully close. This person has an entrepreneurial attitude and experience in sales, business development, and revenue-generating partnerships, and is a hybrid between an ops manager, a coach, a creative and relationships builder. This is a great role for anyone who thrives off of building measurable systems, is excited by mentoring a young ambitious team, and who truly believes the world looks a little better when young diverse people get to have a say in the decisions being made in the world.
- Work along a consistent new business process through the development of pitching, scoping and negotiating best practices and through a seamless data-supported sales operation that empowers young team members to succeed
- Own the conversion performance of inbound leads, referral leads, event leads, and marketing sourced leads; build out a proper qualification process for all inbound
- Lead a targeted outbound pitch strategy that addresses key market gaps between potential clients current positioning and our service offering
Pitches & RFPs
- Be the primary client point of contact for and oversee entire RFP and pitch development processes
- Assemble, project manage, and coach teams to successful RFP and pitch completion
- Coordinate with senior leaders according to size and type of opportunity to ensure review protocols are met
- Set the strategy and write narrative for the brief alongside creative and consultant team
- Quality Control all pitch deck materials before presentation, including cross checking across all client asks and RFP components
SOW Writing and Approvals
- Own the SOW development process from end to end
- Work to constantly evolve template language to best align with client expectations.
- Coordinate cross functionally with accounts team to gather appropriate requirements and feedback.
- Craft strategy for tiered pricing across clients, services and products to systematically improve on conversion.
- Own the sales organization via Hubspot, ensuring 100% accountability across all necessary data points and actions.
- Build reporting infrastructure and work with operations to streamline the updates of key information to senior leaders.
- Be accountable for all monthly, quarterly, and annual sales and conversion goals.
- 4-6 years of experience in new business development at an agency or consulting organization.
- Operational mind that is driven by quantifiable progress but also loves to jump on a call to riff with clients.
- Takes initiative to find business in new and creative ways.
- EXPERT at Hubspot; minimum 3 years overseeing Hubspot pipelines and developing robust reporting dashboards for both junior and senior level team members.
- Track record and demonstrated success in consistently exceeding sales goals.
- Track record of using project management softwares to improve process and communication.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to influence cross-functional partners.
- Exceptional written communication skills to support remote team members.
- Strong command of Powerpoint and Excel.
- Strong command of the agency RFP process and project management best practices.
- Ability to gain trust easily and quickly with team members.
- You’re the most organized person you know.
- Ability to uncover problems and find creative solutions.
- A bias toward action and insatiable curiosity.
- Desire to get in early at a fast growing startup with a vast network.
Time Commitment: Maximum 30-60 minutes/week
Job Description: The Receipt is a curated community-based ecosystem based all over the world. Join a community of over 7,500+ Gen Zers ready to say what they really think about brands. Share perspectives on trends, test prototypes and participate in potential focus groups, brand ambassadorship opportunities and more! We know that Gen Z has opinions and insights on the world we live in, from product development to brand missions and youth trends. The Receipt is a sounding board for insights and research led by Gen Z voices. It is a place to share opportunities and empower young people to directly tell brands and companies what they want to see changed. You will get to try and test new concepts and ideas through our surveys, engage in raffles for prizes, be featured across our socials and have a centralized place to learn about scholarships, opportunities, job features, and so much more.
Qualifications: Generation Z member (Ages 14-24), able to respond to emails within 48 hours.
Perks: Access to professional development programs (mentorship, academic advising, webinars, etc.), career opportunities for young people (summer programs, internships, jobs, etc.) and some free swag/prizes that companies may offer through our surveys.
Deadline: Rolling applications.Apply Now!
Time Commitment: Variable, per project basis
Job Description: We are looking for influencers who are willing to work hard and promote campaigns co-created by JUV. If you'd like to be considered for upcoming JUV promotional projects, please complete the form below to become a member of The Shoutout, our internal JUV influencer network. Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to JUV's Chief People Officer, Maia Ervin.Apply Now!