Director of Research
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Location: The NYC Greater Area
Job Description: Are you obsessed with asking hard hitting questions and analyzing the data? Do you enjoy brainstorming with clients about research-based strategy? Do you find yourself reading research studies for fun? JUV is looking for a Director of Research who loves analyzing, data, staying organized, being creative, and working with people. JUV’s research arm is facilitated through The Receipt (because Gen Z always has the receipts ready), a network of 5,000+ Gen Zers, where we disseminate surveys and create insights for our clients. Fundamentally, this role requires someone who has strong data management skills (qual and quant), experience working with consumer insights, a startup mindset, and is ready to reshape strategically direct our research products and services.
- Research, analyze, interpret, visualize, and present survey data sourced from our network of young people
- Using SPSS/other mechanisms to analyze data
- Strategize on how to expand the Receipt to improve retention rates
- Understand weaknesses, strengths, and places for growth for the Receipt
- Research mechanisms to improve surveys such as A/B testing, conjoint analysis, etc.
- Manage data to fill in the gaps of the Receipt in terms of demographics and recruitment
- Take lead with thought leadership research studies
- Assist management with all data and tech needs
- Touch base with clients to understand their needs/asks for a given survey
- Oversee the creation of insights decks around survey analysis and one pagers with key takeaways from the survey results
Qualifications: The Director of Research must be able to think critically about how we can market and expand the Receipt as a network, to be as representative of Gen Z as possible. We ultimately want someone that is excited to be in the start-up space and loves data, to release, publish, and create insights that highlight the way Gen Z thinks and acts. Experienced and suitable candidates will be considered to additionally lead business development and growth efforts for the department as a whole.
Social Media Specialist
Time Commitment: 5 hours/week maximum
Job Description: Do you find yourself aimlessly scrolling through your FYP for hours? Are you always coming up with new creative ways to hop on popular TikTok trends? We are looking for someone who can’t stop thinking about iconic TikTok audio and how it can best fit what happened in 4th period (and at lunch too, tbh…). We are specifically looking for someone who loves TikTok, virtual community, and has a creative spirit. We are looking for a Social Media Strategist on our TikTok team who will think outside of the box.
We don’t care about which university you attend(ed) or what your GPA is or was -- we care about what makes you excited to wake up in the morning. We are looking for someone who is hardworking, passionate, creative, quick, innovative, and unmistakably unique. We don’t believe in doing business as usual -- and we are always looking for folks to join us who are similarly interested in doing things differently. We care about heart, and we are excited to get to know a bit more about yours.
- Serve as a content creator for social media, specifically, TikTok.
- Creating multiple exciting videos through the TikTok app as well as off the app every week.
- Brainstorming with the TikTok team weekly on video concepts/ideas.
- Commenting/engaging with other GenZers on the JUV FYP.
- Monitoring social media metrics.
- Implementing on influencer marketing campaigns.
- Working with partners to bring campaigns to life.
- Staying on top of latest/hottest social media trends.
- Ability to have fast turnaround on video creation and communication.
Influencer Marketing Coordinator
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Job Description: Are you constantly scrolling through TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter? Can you name the hottest TikTok trend and its creator faster than you can count? Are you constantly thinking of creative ways that brands can utilize their influencers/public figures? JUV is looking for an Influencer Marketing Coordinator that has a passion for finding new ways to execute innovative brand campaigns and help build out The Shoutout, JUV’s internal influencer network. The Influencer Marketing Coordinator will assist in executing all things influencer marketing at JUV. They will support projects and contracts/SOWs that involve social media campaigns, influencer councils, product seeding, etc. They will work with the Senior Director of Influencer Marketing to acquire new clients and contracts in order to grow The Shoutout. Additionally, our influencer marketing coordinator will assist in building relationships with creators in Los Angeles utilizing a purpose-driven and relationship-based approach. This individual should possess a deep understanding of influencers, agents/managers, deal structure, and social platforms.
- Support our Senior Director of Influencer Marketing who leads this sector of JUV.
- Connect and collaborate with the internal Shoutout team, including a fellow Director of Influencer Marketing and Shoutout Strategists, who handle all influencer related work.
- Collaborate with creative team + project ops to develop innovative influencer marketing campaigns.
- Leverage their own connections to create new JUV/Influencer relationships, building relationships with influencers and creators.
- Oversee casting and contracting of influencers for campaigns.
- Assist in overseeing revision and approval process, launch, and post-launch responsibilities for influencer campaigns.
- Assist in the training and resource provisions necessary for JUV’s larger consulting and leadership cohort to understand and execute influencer marketing campaigns.
- Supporting campaigns on an ad hoc basis.
- Working directly with clients to answer relevant questions and provide relevant assistance regarding influencer campaigns and marketing when the Senior Partner or Account Director requests it.
- Researching and expanding our reach onto new social media platforms.
- Effectively communicate and represent JUV’s mission statement on a daily basis.
- Stay up to date with Gen Z pop culture including brands, trends, and relevant creators.
- Assist in creating, revising, and executing on client SOWs that involve influencer work.
People Operations Specialist
Location: New York, NY (Times Square Offices)
Time Commitment: 10-20 hours/week maximum
Job Description: Are you a charismatic and enthusiastic “people person”? Do you enjoy finding new and innovative ways to engage your team in order to create an inclusive environment? This internship is the perfect opportunity to gain real-world experience in the human resources field at a fast-paced startup. We are looking for an ambitious intern that is willing to handle any tasks delegated to them by People Operations leadership to keep the engine running smoothly. This may include, but is not limited to, assisting with contract creation/organization, onboarding new team members, and finding ~quirky~ ways to keep our team engaged by planning events they actually want to come to. This individual will need great written and verbal communication skills (if email is your thing, we love you already) and be able to strike a line between being the life of the party and the host of the party. This person must be a team player that believes no task is too small, or big, to handle. We are looking for an intern that will come prepared to assist with both administrative tasks and high-level People Operations management ideation in a constantly moving environment. This role is perfect for folks with a desire to join the human resources, recruitment, professional development, EDI&B, or management field(s) broadly!
- Must have great written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be a team player willing to handle tasks, specifically administrative tasks, that require a high degree of sensitivity, confidentiality, and accuracy.
- Interest in equity, diversity, inclusion, and belonging (EDI&B) is a plus!
- Experience with Notion, Google Drive, Organimi, and/or Workable is a plus!
- Assist with document writing, filing, bookkeeping, and organization.
- Help improve processes and onboarding procedures for all full-time employees and contractors.
- Brainstorm innovative ways to improve our ever-changing company culture.
- Assist with recruitment of new employees and contractors through leveraging JUV’s tools and their network.
- Assist with calendar management and meeting scheduling/preparation for both the Chief People Officer and Director of People & Inclusion.
- Assist with company policy review, creation, copy, and execution.
- Regularly updating all people operation files and databases to insure constant accuracy.
- Assist in coordinating company culture, advisory house, professional development, recruiting, networking, and EDI+B events.
Social Media Coordinator
Time Commitment: Full-Time
Job Description: Are you constantly switching between TikTok, Instagram, and Twitter? Are your weekly screentime reports embarrassingly high to share in the group chat? Are you constantly thinking of new creative ways to catch the public eye online? If so, we need you. We’re looking for someone that loves social media (bonus points for being well versed in TikTok), pop culture, and Gen Z culture. JUV is a robust community with lots of stories to tell -- and we are looking for someone with experience in storytelling, story-making, and story shaping to bring us to the next level. We are looking for someone who documents everything relentlessly, obsesses over the perfect copywriting, color codes everything, hates the latest cringey trend, has a deep love of Canva, lives on social media, and has enough video editing skills to create out of this world TikTok/Instagram content (i.e. cropping, combining, and editing video clips). If you can talk about a meme, how the lighting in that movie made you furious, and the latest influencer drama in the same breath -- this job is for you. We want to grow our following by leaning even more into ourselves -- and we need a leader to help us do that.
- Must be able to clearly and compellingly communicate complex ideas using words and images.
- Must have excellent verbal, written, and communication skills.
- Must have a robust knowledge of all necessary social media platforms, including but not limited to, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch, YouTube, and LinkedIn (brownie points if you can help us better understand Twitch).
- Must be able to work/respond quickly and spontaneously to key cultural events/topics (aka, what’s the latest gossip in the group chat)
- Must have knowledge of influencer marketing and management.
- Must be able to create strong social media graphics and content (Canva, Photoshop, InDesign, and more).
- Must have video editing skills.
- Work directly with the Senior Director of Brand to help shape the brand and the aesthetic of our social media accounts.
- Oversee social media strategy for all JUV social media (Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, Twitch, etc.).
- Measure the success of every social media campaign.
- Gather and create content for social media posts.
- Collaborate with the Marketing and Growth team.
- Communicate with industry stakeholders and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
Time Commitment: Maximum 30-60 minutes/week
Job Description: The Receipt is a curated community-based ecosystem based all over the world. Join a community of over 3,000 Gen Zers ready to say what they really think about brands. Share perspectives on trends, test prototypes and participate in potential focus groups, brand ambassadorship opportunities and more! We know that Gen Z has opinions and insights on the world we live in, from product development to brand missions and youth trends. The Receipt is a sounding board for insights and research led by Gen Z voices. It is a place to share opportunities and empower young people to directly tell brands and companies what they want to see changed. You will get to try and test new concepts and ideas through our surveys, engage in raffles for prizes, be featured across our socials and have a centralized place to learn about scholarships, opportunities, job features, and so much more.
Qualifications: Generation Z member (Ages 14-24), able to respond to emails within 48 hours
Perks: Access to professional development programs (mentorship, academic advising, webinars, etc.), career opportunities for young people (summer programs, internships, jobs, etc.) and some free swag/prizes that companies may offer through our surveys.
Deadline: Rolling applicationsApply Now!
We are looking for influencers who are willing to work hard and promote campaigns co-created by JUV. If you'd like to be considered for upcoming JUV promotional projects, please complete the form below to become a member of The Shoutout, our internal JUV influencer network. Due to the volume of submissions we receive, we are unable to respond to every applicant. If you have any questions or concerns, please reach out to JUV Chief People Officer, Maia Ervin (email@example.com).Apply Now!